The SB-5420 is one of the most innovative Auto Switcher for Composite Video/Stereo Audio signal switching products on the market today. The SB-5420 has (4) individual AV inputs with (2) identical AV outputs and is useful for routing signals from AV source devices such as VCR's, Camcorders, Game Consoles, Video CDs DVDs, Satellite Receivers, CAT5 Set-top boxes, etc. to AV destination devices such as VCRs, DVD-Rs, TV sets, Video Projectors, etc. The SB-5420 switches on the video signal only. This avoids the need for constantly moving cables around. In addition to the innovative Auto Mode, the Auto Switcher can operate in manual mode switching.
For example: If you have an A/V source connected to Input (1), then an active video source appears on another input, the SB-5420 will switch to that new source. If the new source is removed, the SB-5420 will revert back to Input (1).
- Automatic Switching of Composite Video and Analog Left and Right Audio between multiple sources and displays
- Allows connection of (4) sources and (2) destinations (same signal)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: >10MHz
- Video Input Connectors:
- (4) Composite Video
- (4) Left and Right Audio
- Video Output Connectors:
- (2) Composite Video
- (2) Left and Right Audio
- Video Distortion: <1.2dB (Standard +/- 3dB)
- Audio Distortion: <0.6dB (Standard +/- 3dB)
- Channel Isolation: >50dB
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Power Consumption: 300mA
- Power Supply: 12VDC 420mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.8 x 5.1 x 1.5 in
- Weight: 0.9 lb (Unit only) / 2.0 lb (Net)
- SB-5420 Routing Switcher
- AC/DC Adapter: 12VDC, 420mA
- NO Remote Control
- Users Guide
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.