The ANI-17015ASUR (9) outlet rack-mountable power conditioner power strip (PDU)
with built-in power meter has many features, including power monitoring display;
(9) AC outlets (7 in the front and 2 in the rear); Isolated Banks; Linear filtering
technology (LiFT); and coaxial, telephone, and ethernet protection circuits. This
device can be mounted in a rack, utilizing 1RU of space, or used as a desktop. There
are (4) status LEDs indicating incoming power, grounding, and surge protection.
This PDU also has a power monitoring display, showing voltage, amperage, watts,
apparent power, frequency, power factor, kilowatt-hour, and run time. Each coax
connection supports any type of RF signal up to 3.0GHz, including but not limited
to DirecTV®, Dish Network®, Cable STB, Off-Air antenna and others. This PDU comes
with a 5 year warranty.
SUPPRESSION: AC: 120V RMS Clamping
/ 1800 joules / 60,000 Amps
- Power Monitoring Display: The built-in power meter shows
(8) different values for all (9) outlets. When the power strip is first plugged
into an AC power source and the power is turned on, the backlit display will
show the incoming voltage and will remain on until the Function button is pressed.
The power meter has (8) meter functions; Voltage, Amperage, Watts, VA (apparent
power), Hz (frequency), PF (power factor), KWh (kilowatt-hour) and Run Time
- 9-AC Outlets Total: There are (7) AC outlets on the rear
and (2) on the front. The rear (3) and front (2) are “always on”. These (5)
outlets are energized the moment the 10’ power cord is plugged into an AC outlet.
There are LED’s above each of these outlets to indicate they are energized.
There are (3) “switched filtered” and (1) “switched high current” outlets. These
switched outlets respond to the front panel power button (labeled: “Switch”
on the front panel).
- Isolated Banks: Linear EMI/RFI Noise Filtration with Isolation
between Outlet Banks. Your electronic components are constantly being subjected
to electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
through their AC power source. These types of interference can cause degradation
of the overall performance of your entire system. Common symptoms of interference
includes loss of picture detail, dull colors, pops, hisses, hums and other artifacts.
The ANI-17015ASUR is designed to eliminate these types of interferences and
provide clean power to your equipment.
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT): For improving picture
and sound quality nothing filters AC noise better. LiFT evenly eliminates noise
across the entire bandwidth, ensuring peak audio and video performance by reducing
harmonic distortion and improving the signal-to-noise ratio. With LiFT, you
are assured consistent performance and the highest resolution from any audio
or video system.
- Cable/ Antenna / Satellite as Well as Telephone and LAN Line Protection:
Coaxial protection circuits achieve optimum signal quality from our new coaxial
protectors that have the smallest signal loss on the market - less than 0.5dB
of attenuation from 0Hz to 3.0GHz. Our upgraded coaxial protection has been
specifically designed to virtually eliminate signal loss. The clamping level
of 75V will meet the demands of both cable and satellite voltage while minimizing
exposure to damaging spikes and surges.
The ANI-17015ASUR provides telephone
protection on one set of RJ-11 jacks. The telephone line protection circuitry
utilizes solid-state SIDACtors for reliability and unsurpassed protection. The
clamping level of the ANI-17015ASUR’s telephone protector is 260 volts. This
will allow typical ring voltage (90-130VAC) and operating battery voltage (-48DC)
to pass through the circuit and still protect modems from damage.
circuits are also provided for 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet lines. Incoming LAN line
MUST be plugged into the “Network IN” jack. Patch cord to the equipment MUST
be plugged into the “Network Out” jack. All (8) wires are protected with 6.8V
- Electrical Rating: 125VAC, 15 Amp
- Peak Surge Current: 270KA@8x20μs
- Clamping: L-N 330, L-G 500, N-G 500
- EMI/RFI Filtering: 60dB@100KHz
- Response Time: <5ns
- Input Connection Type: SJT 14AWG cord, 5-15P (15A)
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Floor/Wall mountable
- Phone Protection: RJ-11 (One-in/Two-out)
- Coax Protection: Signal bandwidth up to 3.0GHz, Signal
attenuation > -0.5dB (3-in / 3-out)
- Output Connection Type Back (7): NEMA 5-15R (15A) receptacles
- Output Connection Type Front (2): NEMA 5-15R (15A) receptacles
- Filtering: EMI/RFI: 150KHz to 100MHz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17 x 6 x 2 in
- Weight: 6.4 lb (Unit only) / 6.8 lb (Net)
- Certifications: UL 1449
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Data Protection: RJ-45
- Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C) Operating, 5°F
(-15°C) to 114°F (45.6°C) Non-operating
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -